Fancy a trip to Vietnam? Grab your chance to win a holiday to Ho Chi Minh City aka Saigon! VietJet is now offering 1,000 lucky customers FREE Round Trip* tickets from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City.
How to join?
- Visit promotion.vietjetair.com (For customers in Singapore only).
- Fill up a simple registration form on the page.
- Share the promotion offer on your Facebook.
- A one-time promotional code will be sent to your specified email address. This promotional code allows you to purchase a round-trip from Singapore to Ho Chi Minh City.
- Tickets must be purchased between 23 June and 6 July 2014, subject to seat availability, and travel by 31 December 2014.
*Terms and conditions apply:
- Registration for the free air ticket is limited to one promotional code per email address and corresponding Facebook account.
- The free ticket promotion applies to the basic fare and does not include the cost of prevailing taxes and fuel surcharges.
- Tickets are non-refundable and a change in flight dates will incur additional administrative charges.
- Payment is accepted via Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and JCB cards.
For further booking enquiries, please contact VietJet at email@example.com
Recently launched on 23 May 2014, VietJet now operates daily direct flights between Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC). The Vietnamese low-cost carrier will take you to the vibrant commercial city of South Vietnam in just under 2-hour.
Modern buildings juxtaposed with charming French colonial architecture, markets and food streets, HCMC has a lot to offer for foodies, history buffs and shoppers. Some of the most popular historic landmarks include the 19th century Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica, Central Post Office, City Hall and the Reunification Palace that commemorates the official handover of power during the fall of Saigon. Shop ‘til you drop at swanky malls, novelty boutiques and markets such as Ben Thanh Market and Binh Tay Market where you can haggle.
Not forgetting mouth-watering Vietnamese delights for every taste buds!
If a little adventure tickles your fancy, the nearby attractions await outside HCMC, including the Cu Chi tunnels with an intricate underground village built during Vietnam War, and Mekong Delta where you can take a 2-hour cruise from Saigon River to enjoy the scenery of rural life and make a stop over to try the local food.
You can crawl through the Cu Chi tunnels!
From HCMC, continue the journey with VietJet to explore other parts of the country such as the world famous Ha Long Bay, the laid back port city of Da Nang, and the old world charm of Hoi An.
Book now to enjoy great savings from Vietjet and you are on the way to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam!
Launched in late 2011, VietJet is the first private airline in Vietnam to operate domestic and international flights. The airline was voted “The friendliest airline and best airline for promotion deals in Vietnam” in a survey conducted by Spend & Consume magazine.
VietJet was awarded as “The Airline with Cultural Creative and Entertainment in-flight Programs” by the Asian Record Organization and earned a “Golden Star Award for Quality” from Business Initiative Directions (B.I.D), Switzerland. The airline was shortlisted for “Top 5 Best New Route Launch” category at Budgie$ & Travel Awards held in London, 2012.
In Vietnam, VietJet has connected key economic regions including Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, Hai Phong, Hue, Vinh, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Quy Nhon, Buon Ma Thuot, Da Lat and Phu Quoc.