Contest Guidelines / Requirements
- Participants can use videos, images, and text descriptions of the LG GD900 Crystal provided by LG to upload onto their blogs for the purpose of the competition.
- Participants are free to use any social media channels on top of their blog, to garner better participation rates, as long as it does not violate the respective channel’s terms and conditions of use.
- Upon notification, winner of the contest is required to submit his/her testimonial in connection to the LG GD900 Crystal.
As a rule of thumb, kindly note that:
- This contest is not for pornography or sexually explicit content.
- Don’t post content showing bad stuff like animal abuse, drug abuse, under-age drinking and smoking, or bomb making.
- Graphic or gratuitous violence is not allowed. If content shows someone being physically hurt, attacked, or humiliated, don’t post it.
- Don’t post gross-out content of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- Respect copyright. Only upload content that you made of that you are authorized to use. This means don’t upload content you didn’t make, or don’t use content that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music tracks, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made by other users, without necessary authorizations.
- We encourage free speech and defend everyone’s right to express unpopular points of view. But we don’t permit hate speech.
- Things like predatory behaviour, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms & Conditions are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these things may be reported to local authorities.
Terms & Conditions
- The contest is organised by LG and Travelerfolio.com (henceforth referred to as the Organisers) and is open to participation by all living in Singapore.
- All costs or expenses (if any) incurred by any participant in participating in the contest shall be solely borne by that participant. The Organisers shall be, in no way whatsoever, liable or responsible for any such cost or expenses.
- Only entries with complete and accurate information will be accepted and deemed as eligible for the contest.
- Without prejudice to any other provisions of the Terms & Conditions, the Organisers reserve the right to disqualify any participant for failure to abide by any of the Terms & Conditions set out herein, or for submitting false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or for any other reasonable cause, without first informing the participant and without being liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, expense, cost or damages suffered or incurred in connection with the contest or resulting from such disqualification.
- In addition, the Organisers reserve the right, without any liability on their part whatsoever, to:
- Modify, suspend, postpone or cancel this contest without prior notice, in the even that the platform becomes technically corrupted or unsuitable for use, or for any other reason whatsoever.
- Amend the Terms & Conditions of the contest at any time without prior notice.
- Should any dispute arise in connection with the contest or these Terms & Conditions, the decision of the Organisers will be final.
- The winner will be notified via email or the phone contact no. provided by them. The winner will be soley responsible for the collection of their prizes. Details of the prize collection will be sent via email confirmation. The winner will receive the prize by end June, subject to delivery schedule changes.
- The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash. The Organisers reserve the right to substitute, add or alter the prize offered.
- The decision of the Organisers on the prize to be awarded to any winner is final, and no correspondence pertaining to the decision will be entertained.
- Each participant understands and agrees that by participating in the contest, he/she expressly consents to the public disclosure, publication, display or use of his/her particulars including his/her name, picture, photograph and identification card no., by the Organisers in connection with the competitions, including use for any advertising or publicity purposes in connection with LG Electronics and be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this contest, including all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications as may be made from time to time by the Organisers.
- Each participant understands and accepts that to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Government and the Organisers shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, liability or expenditure, howsoever suffered, or incurred by him/her, in connection with the contest, including any loss, damage, liability or expenditure suffered or incurred as a result of the exercise of any of the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions.
And the Most Important Rule of all, Have FUN with the Contest!
Latest! Click >> Vote for your favourite photo now. Voting ends on 19 Jun’09 at 2359hr (GMT +8).