It may be a taboo to some but this piece of plastic definitely comes in handy if you know how to make use of a credit card. For travellers, carrying less cash means less risk. In fact, you are better protected from unauthorized charges in the event of fraud or loss of credit card by notifying your credit card company. On the contrary, you may lose all your hard cash instantly if your wallet is stolen.
Getting the right credit card with a chock-full of great travel benefits means you are rewarded with savings, more mileage points earned regardless of airlines, faster way to accumulate the most miles and other perks that somehow many have overlooked.
If you have been looking for the type of credit card specially designed for frequent travellers and travel enthusiasts, look for one that provides you with:-
– High Conversion Rate from your dollars to miles
– Flexible Redemption options
– Freedom to use the card without limiting the usage to certain travel-related merchants.
– Attractive Travel Rewards
– Hotel Privileges
– Other benefits such as Free Travel Insurance.
While you may find it difficult and time-consuming to search for the ideal credit card in town, Citibank has designed a travel card – Citi PremierMiles card – that aims to be the ultimate travel companion for travellers.
How does Citi PremierMiles Card work hard for you?
Earn your miles in the fastest way possible.
– Get rewarded up to 2 Citi Miles with every dollar spent. There is no minimum spending required and no limit to the Citi Miles you can earn. You don’t even need to worry about expiry points as Citi Miles will never expire! Accumulate your Citi Miles and use them only when you want to.
Use your miles with flexibility and freedom.
– Redeem Citi Miles for frequent flyer programme miles from an extensive list of Partner Airlines
– Redeem Citi Miles for rebates on travel-related purchases such as air tickets and hotel stays.
Get preferential treatment in hotels and resorts worldwide.
– Enjoy discounted room rates and complimentary services such as in-room internet access and daily breakfast for two.
Airport lounge access
– Complimentary access to more than 500 members-only Priority Pass airport lounges worldwide twice yearly.
– Enjoy refreshments and snacks.
– Access to office facilities such as fax machines, phones and Internet service.
Travel Accident Insurance
When you use Citi PremierMiles card to settle your full travel fares, you are automatically protected with Travel Accident Insurance and Emergency Medical Assistance Program during overseas travel.
Generally, no one size fits all. Citibank extends a complete suite of credit cards for the discerning individual to suit their lifestyle. Different types of Citibank Credit Cards offer a smorgasbord of shopping rewards up to 5X, Bonus Cash rebates up to 20%, Cash Back up to 5% as well as other attractive perks to forge the most rewarding cards in town.
Choose a Citibank Credit Card that best suits your lifestyle at Citibank Card Recommender. NOTE: To get TANGS shopping voucher, you need to sign up for a Citibank Credit Card &/or Citibank Ready Credit via this link on my blog-> Citibank Contact Me Form.
*Upon successful application for both a Citibank Credit Card & Citibank Ready Credit, you get a $40 TANGS shopping voucher.
*Upon successful application for either a Citibank Credit Card or Citibank Ready Credit, you get a $20 TANGS shopping voucher.
Let’s take a peep at other Citibank Credit Cards.
Citi Platinium Visa/ MasterCard – the unpretentious companion for mindful shoppers.
-Earn 5X Rewards at department stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets islandwide.
-Receive 6% rebate at TANGS.
-Enjoy rewards instantly with great savings.
Citi Clear Platinum Card – the ideal companion for entertainment lovers.
-Earn 5X rewards at Cafes, Cinemas, Nightspots, Books/Music Stores
-Exclusive privileges at Zouk and other nightspots.
-Enjoy discounts at over 1000 retailers and restaurants islandwide.
Citi TANGS Platinum Visa Card – of course, the card that takes care of your retail therapy at TANGS!
– Earn 10% rebate all year round and up to 12% rebate on special days at TANGS Orchard, TANGS VivoCity, TANG+Co & STUDIOTANGS
-Up to 20% Bonus Cash rebate at leading merchant outlets.
-5% discount at TANGS in Malaysia.
Citi Paragon Platinum MasterCard – the one that satisfies your desire….
– Up to 10% Style$ rebates at participating Paragon outlets.
– 3% Styles$ rebates in selected Paragon outlets & taxi rides.
– Complimentary parking at Paragon, coffee and concierge.
Citi Dividend Card – the clever partner that put your cash back to you!
– 14.5% savings at ESSO
– 5% cash back on petrol at all other stations.
– 2% cash back on dining, grocery & pharmacies.
– 0.5% cash back on all other retail purchases.
Citi SMRT Platinum Visa Card – the little helper that turns your daily expenses into savings.
– Earn 2% rebate on your EZ-link top-up.
– Redeem your SMRT$ for vouchers and free rides.
– Gain up to 5% rebate on your daily spend islandwide.
Citi Esso Mobil Privilege Card – the plastic that works harder than a credit card.
– Save up to 17.4% on fuel for Citibank cardmembers.
– Earn Smiles points and Citibank Rewards.
– Short cut to easier payments.
Citi M1 Platinum Visa Card – the telco companion that’s got your back.
– Earn up to 20% Bonus Cash at leading participating merchants
– Earn up to 2.5% Bonus Cash for M1 Bills.
– Earn additional 0.5% Bonus Cash for all overseas and local spend.
Citi Clear Card – get a life!
– No minimum income requirement for tertiary students; minimum income is $18,000 p.a for working adults.
– Discounts and benefits at over 1000 merchant outlets
Let’s face it. In life, we need financial protection for emergencies as well as unforeseen circumstances. Citibank Ready Credit is the helpful standby to provide you with extra cash in time of need.
What’s more? Get DOUBLE the chances for “Win with Citi!” You could be the next lucky winner.
APPLY NOW for a Citibank Credit Card/ Ready Credit.